62nd Pula Film Festival Press Centre invites journalists and media representatives to send their registration forms for accreditations.
Applications will be accepted until June 29.
According to the type of media press accreditations will be limited to:
- TV stations: 6 accreditation per each TV station
- Print Media: 5 accreditation per each print media
- Radio stations: 4 accreditation per each radio station
- Web portals: 3 accreditation per each web portal
The Festival reserves the right to accept or reject the requested accreditation.
The Press Centre will notify you of your accreditation approval in due time.
Press accreditation enables you:
- Press centre services, daily schedule, interview booking assistance
- Participation in daily press conferences
- Free entry to all screenings
Accreditations are to be collected from the Festival Centre in the Italian Culture Club – Circolo, address Carrarina 1, Pula, from July 16, 2015.
In case of any inquiries, the Festival crew is always at your disposal.
TIME EMBARGO on electronic media publication: Film reviews of the National Programme are not to be published in any electronic media (including daily newspaper web sites) by journalists who have viewed Press screening before the film evening screening in the Arena.
To apply, fill in the form: